How do I change my name on IMingles as it appears in my matches?
To change your name on Imingles:
- On your Home Page, click the dropdown arrow at the top of the screen where your picture is
- Select Edit Profile. This will open a window where you can change your name
- Don’t forget to hit Save when you’re happy
Tips for creating a great IMnigles profile
Having a strong profile is essential to your success, regardless of whether you’ve tried online dating previously or this is your first time. Here are some pointers on how to present yourself in the best possible manner.
All Imingles members are required to have at least one uploaded and approved photo because it helps tell your narrative to your matches. Use this time to showcase your best qualities because we know that members with more images tend to get more communication.
- Do not use caps or sunglasses in your primary photo; instead, use a close-up or headshot.
- When being photographed, try to smile; if you find it difficult, try to think of something that makes you happy.
- Add captions with dates and places.
- Shoot your entire body at least once. People want to see you all.
- Post images showcasing your many personality traits.
- Include photos of you participating in the pastimes or activities you enjoy the most. These could be interesting topics to discuss.
- conceal your face. Your picture will be disapproved by our staff in addition to your matches being unable to see you.
- Use old photographs. We wish to see you as you currently are.
- Use group portraits. Not your friends or family, but you are the focus of your profile.
- Selfies are overdone. Likewise, avoid taking selfies in the bathroom, gym, or with the mirror in the background. Use a second person to take the photo or the timer on your device for the best results.